Your US Delivery Options
We offer Standard and Express options for delivery to the US with DHL and GFS. All orders are despatched within one working day from receipt of your order. Please note times specified exclude weekends and bank holidays.
Our delivery options are summarised below; please select the option that suits you best at the checkout page.
Need help? Drop us a message at email@example.com
- Standard Delivery - Free on orders over $150
Delivery Options Courier Delivery Time Cost Free Standard Plus US Delivery 7-15 working days FREE on orders over $150 Standard Plus US Delivery 7-15 working days $10.00
- Express Delivery - $20.00
Delivery Options Courier Delivery Time Cost Express US Delivery 1-3 working days $20.00
For our Express orders, we use DHL Express Worldwide services
You will receive a tracking e-mail with your shipping number and link to the DHL tracking website, with options to sign up to e-mail or text notifications on your order’s process.
On Demand Delivery (ODD)
Express customers are provided with an estimated date of delivery within one hour of your order being collected, and you can choose how you wish to receive your delivery, with options including;
- Reschedule for another day
- Leave with a neighbour
- Leave in a safe place
- Deliver to a Service Point (45,000 locations worldwide)
- Deliver to an alternate address
- Hold until you return from vacation
- COVID-19 updates
We work with GFS/USPS and DHL who are all operating as usual to the US from the UK and are now offering non-contact delivery options for those self-isolating. For the most up to date information on delivery issues or restrictions - Click here to visit our FAQs page
- Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive an e-mail when your order is dispatched, with your tracking number and a link to the tracking website. For Express deliveries you will also be offered additional tracking options via text and e-mail. If you have not received your tracking details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do customs and import charges work?
For any countries outside of the EU, all relevant customs or import duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. For imports of ‘de minimis’ value duties do not apply. For some countries these ‘de minimis’ values are adequately high that no duties will apply to most order sizes; e.g. USA $800, Australia $1000AUD, South Korea KRW 150,000. Please check with your respective customs authority. -
- Which courier companies do you use?
For Express delivery we use DHL for standard delivery we use DHL Global Mail Tracked and GFS Tracked Plus.
- COVID-19 - What are we doing to protect our staff?
- Our warehouse in Newbury remains fully operational, and all possible measures have been taken to ensure staff can work safely. The warehouse has moved to two shifts, with a strict limit on the number of people on each shift. The 2 meter rule is observed at all times, and there is proper separation of both air space and contact surfaces, with packing stations used by only one person. All staff have full face masks. Due to its location, all staff are able to drive into work, removing the need for public transport at this time.
- All office team members are working remotely.
- Our stores and gym concessions have closed until government advice changes.
Your most common delivery questions answered, if you have any other questions, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
Question? Get in touch
Phone: 0203 793 0964 (9am-5pm UK time, Monday to Friday)
For online order enquiries, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail Us
You can get in touch with our customer service team via phone +44 203 793 0964 (9am-6pm UK time, Monday to Friday)Call Us
The most commonly asked questions on delivery, returns, and general enquiries answeredView FAQs
Want to return an item? Follow the steps on our returns page to get the process startedCreate Return