We hope you love your purchase from The Sports Edit, and that it fits perfectly. But if you are not happy, then we promise to give you a refund and to make the process as easy as possible.
- US Returns
Low Cost & Easy Domestic US Returns
Please make sure your item is returned within 28 days from point of purchase.
We work with ReBOUND in the USA to offer you two options to return your item to us;
1. You can choose to use a courier service and create a returns label for a small fee of $10.00 or
2. Return your item to our US location choosing your own service
To return your item, follow the link below to our returns portal where you can select the items you want to return, choose your returns method and print your label.
If you have received a faulty item, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Create US Return
- The Sports Edit Returns Policy
- Return goods within 28 days for International customers
- Faulty items may be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. Please allow 5 working days for the refund to be processed. Please note that this does not include the cost of the delivery.
- In some circumstances, your delivery charge may be refunded, for example, if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order has been cancelled under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- If goods are damaged, soiled, show signs of wear and tear, or returned without original labels they will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
- Socks and underwear are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons (sports bras and bra tops are)
- Water Bottles are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, and should only be tried on indoors, and be returned in its original box and packaging.
- When trying on clothing please avoid wearing make-up, deodorant or fragrance which may leave a mark or scent on clothes. We cannot accept returns of marked items.
- Yoga mats: Please make sure you check carefully the thickness and weight of the yoga mat before purchasing, because for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on mats that have been unrolled, or if the wrapping or seal around the mat have been removed.
- Electronics are not eligible for return or exchange unless the device is in its original packaging and condition.
- Hangtags, labels, dust bags, and any other designer labelling should not be removed, and should be included in the return.
- You are responsible for adequately packaging your returned items. The Sports Edit reserves the right to refuse returns on items which are damaged in transit as a result of inadequate packaging. Returns that are received and deemed to be in an unsellable condition, will be rejected and returned to you.
- Exchanges: unfortunately we cannot offer exchanges on orders placed from outside of the UK. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please return your item and process a new order for the style you want.
Question? Get in touch
Phone: (+44) (0)203 793 0964 (9am-5pm UK time, Monday to Friday)